The Coptic Evangelical Organization participates in the launching ceremony of the national plan to promote gender equality in the field of work (2022-2026) under the auspices of Dr. Mostafa Madbouly, the Prime Minister.
The plan seeks to achieve six general objectives:
- Creating a general framework supporting the principle of gender equality in the field of work
- Enhancing women’s participation in the workforce and leadership positions
- Providing a safe work environment free from violence or discrimination
- Developing and making available an updated knowledge structure in the field of work according to gender
- Strengthening means of support and raising societal awareness of gender equality issues in the field of work
- Creating sustainable institutional mechanisms to govern the national plan and integrating all relevant parties and groups