Grant Administration and Intranet updates.
- Handling all correspondences and reporting with donors for assigned projects.
- Focal communication point between donors of assigned projects and various CEOSS units concerned.
- Handling visits organizations and programs for donors of assigned projects.
- Disseminating all information related to projects’ contracts and donors’ requirements to concerned CEOSS staff in various units; and ensuring abidance by them.
- Disseminating concerned CEOSS’ staff inquiries/ requests to donors and bringing donors’ feedback.
- Conducting all intranet updates on Funding and Investment Unit page for all assigned projects and proposals.
- Handling projects riders, revised budgets and extensions.
- Conducting status and expenditure reports.
Fundraising and proposal writing
- Searching for new funding opportunities online.
- Participating in fundraising visits to potential local CSR donors.
- Writing proposals with all related meetings and activities.
- Participating in formulating CEOSS’ profile for various programs for fundraising purposes.
Special tasks assigned by Funding Manager:
- Translation and writing tasks.
- Handling and following up the team regarding intranet updates.
- Projects’ Expenditures and Status Reports.
- Proposing training opportunities, organizing self-development workshops, and technical assistance for the team in terms of presentation, work templates, etc.
- Participating in various committees, tasks, trainings, etc. required for the job
Education: Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Translation or any related field.
- Adequate experience in writing skills in both Arabic and English.
- Adequate ability in Arabic/English, English/Arabic translation and interpretation.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management, organizational skills, prioritization.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Presentable personality and appearance.
Compensation: Basic Salary (13 months) – Transportation & Mobile Allowances – Social, Medical and Life Insurance.