The Coptic Evangelical Organization for Social Services (CEOSS) Requires:
Operation and Investment Analyst
• Implement market studies and updates to all current projects scopes to ensure that the right clients are being addressed with the right products.
• Develop news sales targets and objectives with the different businesses to ensure adequate return on investment and healthy business ratios.
• Maintain and update the projected cash flows and investment module to ensure plan adherence and updating with market dynamics.
• Work with finance on analyzing and following key revenue and expense elements that have significant impact on business profitability and sustainability.
• Develop investment modules to assess new addition, equipment, activities to current projects in addition to all new projects that contribute to the diversification of business scope and organizational sustainability.
Education: Preferably BSc of Economics/business/Commerce or any other relevant major.
Experience in operational management/analysis – market research and study.
• Communication skills and networking ability.
• Strong attention to details.
• Well organized and articulate.
• Thought Structured and good report writing.
• Commercial awareness.
• Numerical skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Flexible & friendly.
• Language skills (Fluent in English & Arabic).
Compensation: Basic Salary (13 months) – Transportation & Mobile Allowances – Social, Medical and Life Insurance.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com