The Coptic Evangelical Organization for Social Services (CEOSS) Requires:
Investment Operating Officer
- Continually visit and monitor all the production and service delivery process within the revenue making unit and suggest changes for operational improvements and bottle neck clearance.
- Analyze asset utilization and monitor operational adjustment for maximization, upgrade and modification.
- Create and oversee the different implementation plans and achievements for agreed targets and operation modifications within the revenue making units and report monthly.
- Supervise and monitor the financial analysis with the financial department and create key performance and financial indicators for the unit targets and achievement.
- Study the feasibility of the different revenue making units with the feasibility officers to penetrate new markets and diversify services to make necessary cushioning for the business and ensure its continuing maximized performance.
- Develop short-term and long-term investment policies with CEOSS Top Management.
- Prepare periodic planning & budgeting reports in coordination with production unit managers.
- Analyze market trends, competition, and potential strategic partners with CEOSS market analysts.
Education: Collage graduate, preferably Business Administration or Engineering or Finance or Economics.
Experience: Minimum 10-year Business management track record with production facilities.
Other Skills/Knowledge/Competencies: Ability to manage staff and create incentives and monitoring tools – Good command of English language – Ability to travel to different work areas in Egypt – Strong analytical skills – Strong communication skills
Compensation: Basic Salary (13 months) – Transportation & Mobile Allowances – Social, Medical and Life Insurance.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com